• Register Today It's free!

Fiberglass custom stereo/TV

ExploderXLT00

Reaction score
City, State
Rockland County
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT
This is my cutomized touch to my X...let me know what ya guys think...th TV is still in need of the fiberglass work, it has a temporary wood frame around it...
Pics of Customization

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that looks great. i plan on doing something very similar. except the screen will go where your HU is and the HU where the screen is. i'll have to do some custom fiberglassing as well. good job.

heh, very similar to my setup :p

leftandmiddle.jpg

very nice stuff you got going there. that HU though looks a little out of proportion as far as the width of your fiberglass buildup goes.. or maybe its just me. looks great!

Glowin97x said:
Hey draft i see you got the console done it looks nice!

yeah dude, I never seem to be online when you are anymore, but yea, I had to once I saw yours. ;]

draft said:
yeah dude, I never seem to be online when you are anymore, but yea, I had to once I saw yours. ;]
Hey, Urs looks pretty nice, but i dunno how u see the stereo face :-/ how bout some close ups of the setup u got there for both the TV and the Stereo, some ideas wont hurt....thought i was the only one w/ something like that. Nice to see im not the only fool who wastes soo much time on dumb crap :-D

I'm at work right now (gotta love my job, working the phones and calling on car parts all day), but I'll take some pics of my eye level to the stereo. Honestly, I have all the buttons memorized and I see it perfectly, at least for me anyways, 20/20 vision :\

Expo5.0 has an 11" in there with his AC vents no longer there. He's also the one who glassed the parts for me (give credit where credit is due..). I love my setup, I wouldn't have it any other way.

he said he thought he was the only one.

no one is ever the only one, lol. wouldn't surprise me at all if someone else has one as big as my 11" even.

Back