Fiberglass Fenders

Camarofan

Reaction score
City, State
South Dakota
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Ford Explorer
-If this is in the wrong section please move it.-

Hey guys, I was curious if there was some 4 in bulged fenders with no rise to them. I can only find 6 inch with at least a 3 inch rise, and i found a 4 inch rear quarter, which seems to have very little, if any rise to it. Also, is Glassworks Unlimited worth trying for a custom set?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

-If this is in the wrong section please move it.-

Hey guys, I was curious if there was some 4 in bulged fenders with no rise to them. I can only find 6 inch with at least a 3 inch rise, and i found a 4 inch rear quarter, which seems to have very little, if any rise to it. Also, is Glassworks Unlimited worth trying for a custom set?

Fiberwerx makes front 'glass with no rise. The guys at Glassworks are cool, I ran their front 'glass on my 96. That 'glass was origimally made for Baker Motorsports and I don't think they make it anymore.

Beware of Glassworks, I hear horror stories of people ordering from them and not receiving their parts.

Beware of Glassworks, I hear horror stories of people ordering from them and not receiving their parts.

They've gotten better about that. They seemed to be going through some transition with the company, and their response time has been a lot better.

I do know with Fiberwerx the turnaround time is 7-10 days which is great!!!

Would glass fenders like these give me clearance for larger tires? I'm currently toying with the idea of maximum tire/minimum lift and the fiberwerx fenders caught my eye.

Would glass fenders like these give me clearance for larger tires? I'm currently toying with the idea of maximum tire/minimum lift and the fiberwerx fenders caught my eye.

Most definitely, you can see on the Fiberwerx site the Explorers they have there, the black one is on 33's and that gold one is on 35's.

PM me, I can get you a good price on them.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

I wouldn't take the risk if it were my money...
I just ordered some Raptor conversion fenders for 04-08 F150s and from the time I ordered them until I got them in Las Vegas was only 10 days.

for sale

Is anyone on here perhaps selling a pair of fiberglass fenders

Back