Fiberglassed TV Sunvisors

DOZIER

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Fultondale, Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 explorer sport
Ok. As most of you know if you see my name I am obviously in the Military. I am in the Marine Corps in Okinawa, japan and my X is in Fultondale, Alabama in the body shop getting some work done to it. I have asked my grandfather to mail me my sunvisors with my 6.5 inch tv's which I put in them to me over here. I am going to attempt to fiberglass the whole sunvisor and make a better quality flushing of the tv's into them. I will then paint them to match my truck white or I will put some sort of cloth over them, but leaning towards paint more than cloth. Any opinions will be appreciated. I will not be able to start on them until after the 28th of May. I am on my way to Thailand right now for 35 days. I will try to keep up with this thread from the Hotel I will be staying at. Here is the pic of one of the visors with the tv in it but not attached to it. There is a hole and it is just sitting in it.
leavepics116.jpg

i think they look good like that, but i'm curous to how they will look when they are glassed and painted.

Well. I guess we will have to see. I should have them soon and I will do it.

Back