filler neck to gas tank connections | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

filler neck to gas tank connections

Xplorer82

Reaction score
City, State
TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 Mountaineer 4.6L
I am getting ready to buy a filler neck from tony and the folks @ 1A.. but the filler neck does not come with the rubber hose connection to connect the filler neck with the gas tank and I am in need of them as well.

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the rubber hose connection without having to deal with my over priced stealerships?

Tips, tricks, links.... all is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well after doing some reading on other forums, it looks like the hose connections are not available anymore, so stupid..

Thanks for the link. That's weird tho, when I called them, autozone and advance none of them carried them or had anything that would work. Guess I'm gonna have to bookmark it on my phone and show them... I think I can make something on there work for sure...

Thanks for the link.

np, just make sure the hose is made for gasoline, else it will swell and break.

I have the hoses, as the Ford unit I put on mine came with it, I didn't feel like messing with them since mine were ok. PM me if interested...

Back