Final 2...... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Final 2......

alphabets13

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Mountaineer Premier
it's either one of these...help decide...on ebay though, lot cheaper :)
the reason for these 2 is they offer alot for the price and are sirius sattelite ready which i am getting.

8559h020DXZ745.jpg

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-cmK96o...62700&I=020DXZ745&o=m&a=0&cc=01&avf=N&search=

8559h020DXZ945.jpg

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-cmK96o...62700&I=020DXZ945&o=m&a=0&cc=01&avf=N&search=

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I surely thought this was about the American Idol finals - Bo or Carrie

I like the looks of the top one, it doesnt look all rounded and crap like that. However it may not suit your interior as well as the bottom one..... Id personally go for the top one.

...It's a year old. They don't even make the first one anymore...

I guess the choices are limited then :D

You must be rich :D J/K I like the first one...

cybercreeper said:
You must be rich :D J/K I like the first one...
wow, this came back from the dead. no i'm not rich, just saved my pennies and got the second one. and by the way, sirius radio rocks :D here's some pics installed. i can't say enough about this head unit:

8559New_X_007.jpg

8559New_X_008.jpg

8559New_X_006.jpg

:p

I gotta say that one does look better. But I think the little dog keychain makes it. Can we see more pictures of that?

BTW, do those fans do anything other than possibly spin from AC to look nice?

TTG said:
:p

I gotta say that one does look better. But I think the little dog keychain makes it. Can we see more pictures of that?

BTW, do those fans do anything other than possibly spin from AC to look nice?
a dog :D , it's a penn state nittany lion ;)

and yes, the little fans are actually air fresheners. there is little replacement disc that goes inside them when the smell runs out(you can see the blue discs inside them in the pic below). when the air is on it blows the scent out, pretty cool actually. the spinny part is a bonus ;)

8559exhaust_0091.jpg

Cool. I like the lion. :cool: My best friend goes to the harrisburg campus. I have a hat and t-shirt, but not the lion. :(

Brian_B said:
Cool. I like the lion. :cool: My best friend goes to the harrisburg campus. I have a hat and t-shirt, but not the lion. :(
they had them in the book store at my campus a while ago :thumbsup:

That's no lion, it doesn't even have a mane. It's either a girl lion or a dog. :p

alphabets13 said:
they had them in the book store at my campus a while ago :thumbsup:

She out of school for the summer, but maybe in the fall...... :)

TTG said:
That's no lion, it doesn't even have a mane. It's either a girl lion or a dog. :p
i have a cousin that went to gulf coast a couple of years ago, but she got homesick after about 2 years and came back to pa for school.

alphabets13 said:
i have a cousin that went to gulf coast a couple of years ago, but she got homesick after about 2 years and came back to pa for school.

She must be crazy, we live on a beach! Though I suppose PA has its charms. I lived outside of Williamsport for a brief time, it wasn't too bad. Course I was but a very wee lad at the time.

yeah the one u got was 10x better looking than the other. and yeah sirius rocks, i just got it about a week ago. octane alt. nation and faction are my favorites

Back