Masterd

Reaction score
City, State
Upland, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport
:thumbsup:

242295_1963330134141_1569497100_32134003_324379_o.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice! Working at 220K here

Original motor, and 1 recently rebuilt trans. I think the original had ~294,000 on it when it went out =)

You got yourself a brand new truck! :p: Congrats on the 300k mark! :thumbsup:

Nice!
I passed 304K this last weekend in my 98

Congrats on 300k! Way to go!!

Way to go! Seams I am stuck at 220,000 for some reason but then I just do not drive much any more. I hope to see that and then some also only it most likely will not be stock looking when it dose LOL.

Your are an inspiration to us all. I am still trying to break 200k.

Congrats on the milestone. I hope mine stays dependable. I am up around 325k. I bought it 100k earlier, and I only had to replace the head gaskets, which went bad about 100 miles after I passed the 300k mark. Talk about timing. The good (or bad) thing about it, was the fact that it had 200k miles on the head gaskets that had been put in near 100k and one gasket blew out from what looked like damage from when it was installed. I need to get me another vehicle so I can put a little TLC on my baby before she gets pissed off at me. Right now my Ex is my primary vehicle.

Im not the original owner, but its always been in the family so Ive seen how it was maintained and all that good stuff.

Hello fellow Sport Trac owners!

I am new to this website and found it trying to find out how long my truck might last... I am very grateful to have found this site and to learn other people have more miles on their truck than I do! I have a 2003 and have 220,000 on it. I've had it since 2006 and when I bought it, there was just under 18,000 on it. I haven't put any money into it besides routine maintenance and have driven it hard. It has been an awesome truck! I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!! 300k is just a number you dont really see anymore.

Wow old thread. The comment I made above I no longer own that truck. It made it to 235k before I scrapped it.

New one in signature is at 227k currently.

I have a picture on my computer of a gen 2 explorer reading 392k I saw in the junkyard on a sohc motor, unsure if it was one motor or multiple.

Mr Cribb - She's still going man. 322k.

Back