Finally B&A pics, 95 E.B. lifted on 33s, next to stock X | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Finally B&A pics, 95 E.B. lifted on 33s, next to stock X

Well I'm selling my baby, so i finally got around to taking some pics. Here they are.

150x_compare_front.jpg

150x_compare_side.jpg

and my jeep, if anyone is interested :D

150posing_on_road-med.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:eek: That looks great!

nice x... why are you selling it? and nice jeep too... even for a jeep, it is nice. not all modded out to the point of riduculousness

I'm selling it to buy a 5.0 explorer to build comparable to Troll's, actually hopefully it will be stronger than his.

The jeep is build extra simple. It makes it easier to fix after I break it, lol

i just got done looking at your ex and i have to admit. it's pretty sweet. ok, i have a 95 XLT 4x4 and i was wondering how did you find a lift for yours, i wen to to PA's website and they only have for 97+ and 94 and under. what kind of modifications did you have for- 2" performance accesories body lift
- TT lift in front, add-a-leaf and shackle lift in the rear .

again, i'd greatly appreciate it, thanks

Originally posted by Michigander
I'm selling it to buy a 5.0 explorer to build comparable to Troll's, actually hopefully it will be stronger than his.

The jeep is build extra simple. It makes it easier to fix after I break it, lol
you might as well buy one with a blown 5.0 or even a 4.0 cause you could get it cheap and then throw in a 347. but i know what ya mean about the Jeep, the only options mine has are 4x4 and heat! :D

I'm looking for a high mileage 5.0. I don't want a 4.0 bc then i have to swap engine/comp, trans, tcase, driveshafts, etc....

and yes, a stroker is first on the list

oh... and my jeep doesn't even have heat, not even up here in michigan... actually i don't even have a full top or doors :)

150jeep_slab-med.jpg

btt and still for sale

Nice x, i'd like to find a 5.0L and stroke it too, but i could never afford it, well, as of yet alteast :(

I was wondering,,did you change the gears when you put the 33s on??

Back