Finally got a Camera...PICTURES

X24

RAMajama
Reaction score
City, State
Pleasant Valley, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 RAM 2500 TURBO DIESEL
Well, I finally got a digital camera. I know you're all just as excited as this guy is :bounce: Anyway, here's the link, comments and suggestions welcomed, but please dont post if you are gonna say something bad about sport trucks.

PICS

The PIAA Pro90's aren't in yet because I'm in the middle of making some brackets to hold them. Expect pics of that soon.

Let me know what you think.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I really like that color! Nice rims, too... Simple & clean.

it looks great. i like how you painted all the trim to match. i never saw anyone paint the plastic piece on the rear bumper. the front airdam looks cool too.
are you going to paint the ventvisors on the windows?

Nah, the ventvisors are gonna stay the same. They are the kind that go on the inside of the window track so if I painted them there would be a black stip inbetween that and the rest of the door.

yeah, that makes sense. and it looks great the way it is anyway.

Wow that looks good. I've really never seen that front air dam before. Looks awsome!!!!! Congrats on the digicam!

I like the monochrome look too. And I think the Cobra wheels are the single best mod for a street truck. Nice job.

Very sweet ride. I like the little SVT logo on the back too. Can't wait to see the pics with the PIAAs installed.

Sweet man. I agree whit what quite a few people have said the green bumper trim REALLY looks good.
Nice job man.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I appreciate it. Stay tuned for pics of those PIAAs in the airdam.

Looks great!

Nice, simple and clean = perfect!

Only thing missing is a VTEC-R sticker underneath the SVT one :)

98FordX24, how do you like those scorpion zero's? do they grip pretty good?

Looks real nice! I especially like the dual exhaust setup. :)

Thanks guys!

Gearlo40: the scorpions are 255/60's. They grip 10X better than the good years that I have on the stock rims.

cool. those tires and R's are a nice set up. Although I couldn't tell if they were 17 or 18's. you have a real nice truck that is inspiring. I like the pics and keep up the good work!!:thumbsup:

They are the 17x9 cobras. The scorpions are awsome so far. The are better than the goodyears in the rain too and my goodyears still have plenty of tread on them.

Great looking Explorer. I'm a fan of the painted bumper pieces. It really adds a distinct look to the Explorer.

Hi, can you tell me how and what you used to paint your rear bumper cover I would like to do the same to mine. Your X looks awsome keep up the good work:p

I did all the labor of taking off the running boards, side trim and all the bumper trim myself. Then I just took it to my buddy's body shop and he made it all look nice. Painting is not my stong point. Sorry I cant really help you.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice X. Nice Dog ya got there. I love golden retrievers.

Back