finally got my explorer running | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

finally got my explorer running

Bootless

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 ford explorer 4x4
Well guys I got my explorer running finally thanks to all yalls help thanks for the help guys

New used fuel pump new used transmission and shift motor andvits running still got to fix my auto locker hubs
IFDe6Nl.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looky there, i have almost the exact same dents. congratulations, now the trick is to keep it running.

Lol any tips? And the dentbis from totaling a Honda civic

It's just a "battle scar"! :) with regular maintenance, it'll run forever! Got almost 400,000 miles on mine, and still runs like a champ! Congrats on getting it back on the road!

Well 4x4 don't work need new hubs and a few hub related parts but it jus went for its first mad bath and trail riding a lil ruffer than my 99 but it handled it great I'm proud of my truck

Well 4x4 don't work need new hubs and a few hub related parts but it jus went for its first mad bath and trail riding a lil ruffer than my 99 but it handled it great I'm proud of my truck

That's great, you should be proud of it, especially something you fixed and got working.

Are you going to keep the auto hubs or switch to manuals?

Back