Finally got new wheels and tires. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Finally got new wheels and tires.

Here is a close up of the mirrors

Attachments

• new wheels 001.jpg
    new wheels 001.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 574

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lookin good

Since you already have the bug shield to match the color of your ex, then you should get the vent visors the same color lol.

That would be a little too much red lol

Agreed. Your truck already looks great. I love my brush guard but I also enjoy the clean look the truck has without anything up front. I would however throw a basket up on the roof :D

Alright I have some questions for y'all who are still reading this thread. I bought strut spacers from Brandon in Cali and he shipped them to me about 2 weeks ago. I have been waiting to put them in and was going to this weekend. I went and got a quote from goodyear who was going to charge me $285 to put all 4 in. I thought that was a little ridiculous so I left and put the back 2 on myself. I went back to goodyear to put the fronts on bc it would be cheaper than off 4 of course. He worked on it for 3 hours and i watched him try to do it. He couldnt fit the 2.5" spacer on top of the strut and get it back in position bc "it was to much lift for my suspension". ?? I told him all he had to do was remove the bolt connecting the lower control arm to have some "give" to install the strut back in position and he told me that it would mess it up. I looked at several videos on the installation process and everyone of them took apart the lower control arm. I think i am going to try it myself. What are yalls opinions?

I think red rainguards would be too much. I like some things to blend.

I have the 2.5 spacers up front. The guy that installed them had no problems.

The front end of my truck feels sloppy. It did even before the left and tires. Nobody can figure it out. For an example. If I hit a bump and the right front tire hits it the steering wheel wants to go to the left. It feels loose. I can't think of a better way to describe it. It has been looked at by a couple of different people and they can't figure it out.

I think red rainguards would be too much. I like some things to blend.

I have the 2.5 spacers up front. The guy that installed them had no problems.

The front end of my truck feels sloppy. It did even before the left and tires. Nobody can figure it out. For an example. If I hit a bump and the right front tire hits it the steering wheel wants to go to the left. It feels loose. I can't think of a better way to describe it. It has been looked at by a couple of different people and they can't figure it out.

Yeah well i just finished installing the spacers myself this afternoon. Hopefully I wont start feeling that in the steering.

Love the rims Eric I have the same rims the only thing I don't like about them is cleaning in between the spokes

Back