• Register Today It's free!

Finally signed up

Saroxus

Reaction score
City, State
Selden, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Ford Explorer XLT
Been using this site for a while and finally thought I’d join the community lol. Here is my 2010 xlt. 2 inch lifted and just had its tranny rebuild😪. Hoping to put in a rear locker soon! Hope to see some of you guys out there
90DF49A9-A5FD-4D26-ABE2-982F23FA7193.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Time for a huge tranny cooler.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to this forum!
I hope you guys have the slightest notion as to how valuable you guys are to those of us looking to learn, keep our vehicles in tact, and hoping to stay out of the repair bill poorhouse. I don't log in very much, but if I have a problem with any of my Ford vehicles, there's probably something on this site that will point me in the right direction. My most recent project is my daughter's 2005 Mustang 5r55s... they used to bring me dolls to fix... but sure enough, the info provided on this site is as good as they come... and best of all, I trust the posters who are sharing that knowledge.

Sincere thanks to you guys for aggregating all of this information and being so friggin helpful for so friggin long. If only all social media was as welcoming and useful, we'd be in a better place.

Back