FINALLY!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FINALLY!!!

Okay, I finally got my suspension lift done. Took one pic yesterday, pics will come up soon once I finish the film and get it developed.

But here's my new mods: :)

-6" SkyJacker suspension, Class I(front end) w/ RS9000
-custom SOA, RS9000s mounted where the sway bar brackets was.
-4.56 Superior R&P(front and rear).
-15x10 RC wheels (4" BS).
-35x12.50 BFG MT KM.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

here it is...........

alright try this link....
Dead Link Removed

I was able to get to it through yer sig... Looks good! Finally, another person going with skyjacker! :)
Pete

Dayum! That is sweet as hell!! :D

looks killer!

Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm thinking of taking out the bodylift because it's too high and to get rid of all that extensions.

nice ride! hows it handle on the highway with that much lift?
Rick H.

Thanks!

I haven't driven it on the highway yet. But on a windy day with my windows down at 55mph it felt like my X had a mind of its own.

Looks great man, have fun with it. I think taking the body lift off would be a pretty good idea, if you do it don't forget to post another pic I'd like to see without it.

That really is a sweet truck. I like the all white paint and black rock crawlers. Clean looking.

What's really crazy is I looked at it yesterday and your webpage counter said it had Zero visitors. Now it's up to like almost 600.

Very nice INDEED!!! I am doing the same lift but a class 2, and mabye a body lift. 2" at most though.( to fit my 302) How does it corener now? and how do the 35's fit? BTW Skyjacker RULES!

daemion, how is that pathfinder tire working for u? i was thinking of getting some 31's for the pathfinder.

LOGJOCKY... I have the fiberglass front fenders to clear the 35's and it corners real well. I wanted the class II kit too but 4wheelparts messed up my order. So, I'll stick with the drop brackets for now.

Raceit- thanks for the compliment. I liked the black wheels because it looks tough and the white truck so it can hide the ARIZONA PINTSTRIPES. :D Also, I've had hits on my page already, maybe it was zero because I was doing some changes on it....who knows?! :)

swak6287- I got rid of the PATHFINDERS for BFG MT KM's. But when I did have the pathfinder it did well on the trail and excellent on the road(lasts long).

Fenders

Wanted to find out how much you paid for the fenders.
why did you opt for just fenders and not the kit with the hood and grille. i have been thinking about just the fenders but didnt know if the sole it seperately.
Howard

I got it from PERRYSFABNFIBER. It was $300 for both sides and shipping cost me $20+(can't remember how much exactly) thru GREYHOUND.

Back