Find your key pad number - 2002 - 2004 - its easy! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Find your key pad number - 2002 - 2004 - its easy!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am need to this site, please let me know where to see your thread. Thanks

it should be stickied cause i havent seen one with pics on here.

I am new to this site, please let me know where to see your thread. Thanks

i have the original card for my 02 ex sport but i pushed random numbers on mine and within 30 seconds my door unlocked same on my buddys 95 eb i think its downfall of the explorers just press randomly it will open

i have the original card for my 02 ex sport but i pushed random numbers on mine and within 30 seconds my door unlocked same on my buddys 95 eb i think its downfall of the explorers just press randomly it will open

I believe after 7 tries (35 buttons pressed) ...it will lock you out(Anti-Scan Feature) for a certain time(1 minute of inactivity) . The only thing that can override this lock out is:
* One minute of keypad inactivity.
* Pressing the UNLOCK control on the remote entry transmitter.
* The ignition is turned to the 3 (ON) position.

I just did this for my 04 explorer, and it worked like a charm. There's no need to completely remove the bottom plastic panel. You can bend it back enough (without breaking any clips) to shine a flashlight and see the big, black numbers on the box.

Thank you so much for this.

Back