Finished my AAL

VBVA

Go Dukes!
Reaction score
City, State
Northern Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL
Got the Pro Comp AAL from SummitRacing and put it on over the weekend. My 10 year old Ex had developed a nice little butt sag and needed to be lifted up a little bit to level her out. Took me about 3.5 total hours I think mainly working by myself and I am happy with the results. The back end now sits about 0.5 inches about the front and the ride is stiffer and more responsive in the back, not mushy like it used to be. I'll get pics up sometime tomorrow...

By the way, BFG's and ball joints tomorrow!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Atta boy.. told ya you could do it.

Make sure to have your X pimp by the 25th.. I've got big expectations (for both the X and for the greasiest, hole in the wall burger/BBQ join at the Beach)

Damn! Ex is in the shop as we speak for ball joints, inspection and mount/balance the new BFG's but 5 out of 6 mechanics at my local shop called in sick today so its takin a long time. The head mechanic is there and he just told me that he can't get the pass side bearing clip out and that it was going to take him until first thing tomorrow morning to get it all wrapped up. Oh well, he is keeping my charges pretty cheap!!!

As for BBQ and burgers, best places I can think of now are Beach Bully and Frankies...

Originally posted by VBVA
As for BBQ and burgers, best places I can think of now are Beach Bully and Frankies...

The ball is in your court. I'm just showing up with the gf and an empty stomach and a hankerin' for some greazy food!

PICS!!!

Got the sploder back from the shop this morning and took some pics of the new work. This is after AAL, 30x9.50 BFG AT/KO's (purchased from Peter), ball joints, radius arm bushings and countless other adjustments and fluid changes. One hell of a summer to say the least. Enough talkin, here are the pics:

9832resize-med.jpg

9832resize2-med.jpg

those tires look good on there. now all you need are some F150 coil spacers and some shackles and it'll be looking really good. :D

Back