First Gen Auto Parts and Second Gen Seats | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

First Gen Auto Parts and Second Gen Seats

I have a few leftover pieces from my manual swap on the '94 and a few left from my old 2000.

All prices are OBO and shipping can be worked out.

First Gen:
Flywheel in good shape - $20
Auto starter (slightly oil bathed but works without a problem) - $20
Brake pedal with rod - $5?

Second Gen:
Full set of light gray cloth seats in excellent condition. Includes power drivers track and manual passenger track. 60/40 rear seat as well. - $50
Gray short console with good cloth armrest (might be from first gen) - SOLD

Third Gen:
Security control module (with 5 digit code) Ordered it for my 2003 when I thought it had problems but worked it out with the original unit. - $50

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump, would also consider trade for first gen parts. Need coil spacers and shackles.

Seats really need to go, I hate to throw them out but they're taking up space.

Have a second gen gauge cluster. 105k. The PRND selector is broke. SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0977.jpg
    IMG_0977.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 512

Please take my parts!

I'm very interested...Do you still have the front driver seat? What condition are they in? Do you have a photo? My driver side is in very poor shape...foam is flat and it's killing my back and the cloth is tearing a the seams.

Please PM if you are still in business.

would the center console fit in my 02 sport you think? if so what do you think about shipping all the way to Hawaii?

Console was sold. Sorry not to update. I won't consider shipping the seats. Not worth it.

Back