moonman85

Reaction score
City, State
northern mn
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 xlt
Callsign
N0SKS
Has anyone done a 2 inch suspention lift with a 3 inch body lift and 35 inch tires?? Ive searched many posts and got many differnt opinions on lifts and tire discussions. So if you have this setup post a photo or chime in on if it will work or if i will need to cut half my fenders off to just fit them on which i really dont wanna do. Thanks in advance. This is for a 93 4 door xlt.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

With 35s, you'll have to trim some no matter how much lift you have.
In your case, you will probably have to trim back the rear corner of the front fenders, and the front corner of the rear fenders. Nowhere near half the fenders!
If you take your time, you can do it so it's barely noticeable.

That should not be to bad then. I know looking threw all the posts you see guys with 5.5 and 33s sayimg they need to trim and others saying they have a 2 inch suspention and 33s with no trimming. Seems like it varies alot between each vehicle.

I am looking for a lift to runn 33's right now..
i'm running 32's with about 2" of lift right now and that's tight:eek:

Looking for 4" + of lift to run 33x12,50

I was going to do a superlift 5.5 but i cant see spending that money when i can do a cheap lift now and save for my sas in a year. This just gets me on the trails for light wheeling while i get the parts together for the sas.

Back