• Register Today It's free!

First Gen Lifting Questions

Pissant22

Reaction score
City, State
Phoenix, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT
First off, I have a 1994 XLT and right now run 31" BGF ATs but ultimately would like to be ridin on some 33x11.50 or 33x12.50 BFG MTs.

At first I was sold on the Spacers/Shackle + 3 inch body lift with some good amount of fender trimming, but now I am reconsidering and looking at some available 4 inch suspension lifts. I'm currently looking at Dead Link Removed and the Trailmaster seems the most appealing for the price.

Trailmaster
4" 91-94 Explorer, Navajo w/ pitman arm. Shocks not included. FB118 $723

Anyone have any experience with this lift? Also I would have to have this installed any ideas on install price?

Also, the Tuff Country looked to be a good deal as well, any comments on this lift either would be great.

Tuff Country
4" 91-94 Explorer w/ Performance radius arms T244PK $837

You have picked the right company to assist you in the purchase thats for sure. You will get the best service from them.
Both kits will be a nice upgrade for you.

Give them a call and let them know Brian Green from Plano, TX refered you. They should be able to work with you. Thanks

Sounds good, thanks alot, anyone else on this company, lift brands, what tires I can fit....

I bought a 1995 Explorer 2DR last weekend and have been researching what are the "best" mods. Note that for suspension lift, I just got an email (02/22/10) from Dale Hudson of P-A-G / Trailmaster that the FB118 kit is no longer available / no parts nor support either.

Back