First gen roof rack and other stuff.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

First gen roof rack and other stuff....

I have a Surco roof rack with the spare tire mount that I need to sell. Roof rack could use a new coat of paint, little bit faded, but other than that its in great shape. First $50 bucks picked up gets it, not looking to ship, way to big for that. Can get some pics if interested.
Also have a 8.8 from my 92 before I changed to disc. Has 3:55 gears, open diff, drum brakes. Has about 100k miles on it, but still tight, no leaks, stored with oil so no rust inside. brakes were almost new when removed. Comes with intact brake lines and parking brake cables. First $50 picked up gets it.
Brand new first gen black rear bumper step pad, NOS ford. $75 picked up gets it. May be able to ship on your dime.

Let me know if you want some pics, and I can get some.
Thanks!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I still have them, I have another interested buyer right now, but you would be next in line. I am going to try to get some pics this week.

If the roof rack and tire carrier would fit a 2nd gen i would be very interested. Could come pick it up.

I wish I were closer. =(

The roof rack is sold!

Now I just need to figure out when I can pick it up. Trying to make a guys weekend thing, but no one wants to in winter. :dunno:

Back