First Post – New 2013 Explorer Limited Ordered | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

First Post – New 2013 Explorer Limited Ordered

LarryS48

Reaction score
City, State
North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Eddie Bauer Explorer
After having my dealer search for the Explorer configuration I wanted and not finding it, I ordered a 2013 Explorer Limited with the 302A package, no moon roof in Kodiak Brown Metallic and Char/Pecan seats. I have been lurking on the site for several months and have had most of my questions answered by reading forum members posts (both positive and negative) before deciding to order. Looking forward to receiving my new truck (present truck is a 2000 Eddie Bauer Explorer). I’ve received my order number and will PM Crystal with the information to track my order.

Thanks for the great information on this site.

Larry

congrats and welcome

After having my dealer search for the Explorer configuration I wanted and not finding it, I ordered a 2013 Explorer Limited with the 302A package, no moon roof in Kodiak Brown Metallic and Char/Pecan seats. I have been lurking on the site for several months and have had most of my questions answered by reading forum members posts (both positive and negative) before deciding to order. Looking forward to receiving my new truck (present truck is a 2000 Eddie Bauer Explorer). I’ve received my order number and will PM Crystal with the information to track my order.

Thanks for the great information on this site.

Larry

Hey Larry!

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on ordering your Explorer! I've responded to your PM, so check out your inbox to see my message. Don't forget to reach out to me once a week for status updates on your ride.

Have an awesome day!

Crystal

Back