fixed a few things on my explorer. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

fixed a few things on my explorer.

damnford

Reaction score
City, State
pine city washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 explorer eddibouere
took a popsicle stick and cleaned the moss from around the back-side windows. put the plug wires in the right order, they were put in like a sohc and not an ohv, found out they are different, duh. disconnected the battery, no need having it hooked up if the truck doesn't run.is there any way to fix the trim around the side windows? mine isn't smooth, it is kind of rough. i will try to sand it with fine wet-dry sandpaper but i am doubtful. i also need to rethread the lug bolts on the passenger side front the threads are a bit stretched. i will try a die first, if that doesn't work then i will change the lug bolts.

If you find out about the trim around the windows, let me know

i tried to redo the threads on the lug bolts, they were to chewed up. i got spark now and I squirted starting fluid into the throttle body and it started for a sec, yeah. i ordered a new fuel pump it should be here Saturday or Monday. then I get to wrestle with the fuel connections I am going to spray them with pb blaster today to give them a chance to free up, I have to top pin for my drivers' side door so that will be this afternoon project.

Back