flat paint | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership! If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

flat paint

ok my truck was keyed last nite :fire: soo i figure hell its time for a new paint job now, and im really liking how the flat paint jobs look,

but my question is do flat paints come in more colors then black,white, green, and brown?

im looking for a dark dark gray, or maybe a different blue

Holiday Special! Join the Elite Explorers $20 for 2 years! Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
BASF...

http://www.tunerzine.com/newsitem.php?id=19

1.jpg

95offroadx

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Palmyra, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 explorer xlt
that is some hott shit right there

but i mean spray can paint

95offroadx

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Palmyra, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 explorer xlt
wells does that stuff come in a rattle spray can, i need a flat blue paint thats a spray paint

roccov12345

Reaction score
City, State
Hopewell Junction, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Mountaineer
Do you have a compressor?

If you do, doesn't have to be anything major. Go to Home Depot and buy a cheap Husky Automotive paint gun. Then take a ride over to your local auto paints supplier and you can practically pick up any flat color you want. Just an idea. :p

holshotracer

Reaction score
City, State
Gowen mi
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 sport
try checking with paint stores by you to see if they can mix you paint and load it into rattle cans. thats what they do were i work, because the trucks are painted a dark green. that or paint it the color that you want and then clear coat with flat clear coat.