Floor mat for 3rd row | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Floor mat for 3rd row

Frustrated

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer
Just curious, anyone find a floor mat for the 3rd row that kinda fits and kinda looks like it belongs?

We have black carpet with black floor mats in the 1st & 2nd rows.

thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have the black 3rd row weathertech in my Explorer and it works very well and looks nice. If I had not ordered Ford's all weather mats, I would likely buy the entire set

We bought the Ford floor mats but I would hardly call them all-weather (they look nice, though). Was there more than 1 factory option?

Thanks for mentioning this since I couldn't tell from the photos whether the weathertech would look out of place with the "carpet" style factory ones I have.

We bought the Ford floor mats but I would hardly call them all-weather (they look nice, though). Was there more than 1 factory option?

Thanks for mentioning this since I couldn't tell from the photos whether the weathertech would look out of place with the "carpet" style factory ones I have.
If you want to see some pictures of the Weathertech and Husky mats, look at the thread, Carpet Color Question posted on 08-4-2011. It is currently on page 7.

I ordered the all weather floor mats and also got the carpet ones, I just re-use the small carpet ones for the third row. Here is my reasoning, we hardly use the back seat. I usually just fold down the third row for groceries, stollers and extra stuff when we go to the beach. When we have extra folks we normally just use one side of the third row seats and just use the carpet floor mat. When my seats are folded down I use my carpet floor mats to protect the back side of the seats. I am trying to make this Explorer last as long as I can.

Back