FLorida Ocala National Forest Run, (7/8-7/10) who's in? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FLorida Ocala National Forest Run, (7/8-7/10) who's in?

toddious

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
winter park, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Limited 4x4
NOTICE: this is 7/8-7/10

well, my notice for the Inverness run was a little too short notice, so i thought i'd give a weeks notice this time to any florida explorers....

I wanna try to get a group together to head up to Ocala National Forest. It's a great spot, lots of trails, and maps available to guide you around. varying terrain gives something for everyone. I don't necessarily want to go all weekend (although i will if anyone else wants to). if anyone wants to go, please let me know. i'd like to get enough people to have a campout and BBQ.

also, let me know which days are best for anyone. i can go fri, sat, or sunday, so it doesn't matter to me. if you're in a stocker, YOU SHOULD STILL COME! we'll find some trails for you to try out, or if you prefer, you can ride along with someone else. TELL YOUR FRIENDS! PM me, or email toddious01@aol.com if you are interested. or just post in this thread :D

EDIT:
i just found another group of offroaders going up to ocala next weekend. it's mostly nissans, mildly modified, but is open to anyone. there will be camping and cookout just like i wanted. info is here

if anyone from the here plans on going, please let me know. thanks, todd.

bump

Back