Flowmaster 50 series SUV/performance muffler install <Before & After Videos> | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Flowmaster 50 series SUV/performance muffler install <Before & After Videos>

302Xplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Richmond,Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sounds nice and mean ted i like it

I have a 40, do you like the 50?

So far so good. I like it much more than the stock setup. I understand that there is a break in period, How long is that?

just give it a while to break in you'll notice a difference soon.

honestly, i would guess about a month or so of consistent driving, and you will reach optimal sound ?...

thats how long it took my 40 series to get a solid rumble...

Danny

honestly, i would guess about a month or so of consistent driving, and you will reach optimal sound ?...

thats how long it took my 40 series to get a solid rumble...

Danny

If your asking me? Haha, 2 weeks ish. I'm hella stressed right now I was just in a mother ####ing wreck keep an eye out for the thread show have it up some time tomarrow. I'm to stressed right now to do it and my heart is not acting right so might go to the hospital...

Danny how Badly is your baby hurt bro ??? !!!!!

Danny - haha same name, but lets keep it serious on the matter at hand

The Job is Done! (Video coming soon)

I went with a down pipe right off the muffler. Far tamer than then without a muffler at all. ;)

So far so good.

Iwill post the final vid. today. It's daddy daycare today so it may be later than sooner.

302X

Danny how Badly is your baby hurt bro ??? !!!!!

Danny - haha same name, but lets keep it serious on the matter at hand

We have the same name ha? I was not hurt but massive stress on my hear is very bad for me. Long story there, My fender, Fair, Bummper, Grill, Head Light all going to have to be replaced...ugh sorry for the high jack everyone!

sounds mean ted

i have the single in and dual out 40 series flows i dunno if it super 40 or delta 40 or just 40 series.

I hear that there is a break in period for flowmasters. Could someone please explain the process and results for me?

Thanks in advance,
302X

Back