flowmaster force 2 kit????? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

flowmaster force 2 kit?????

silvermelon19

Reaction score
City, State
Waldorf MD
i was thinking about getting this exhaust soon because i heard good things about it and its pretty cheap..... what do u guys think about this kit??? i knnow alot of people have them

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I bought one. It was nice for a while, then I wanted louder, so I switched to a 40 series muffler, then a Super 40. The only piece I now have that came with the Force II kit is the cat-muffler pipe.

thats cool... maybe after a while i will switch to something louder like the 40 s muffler.... but does the force 2 sound nice? like when u stomp on the gas.... cuz i have a kkm in right now and i can tell a big differnece. will it make it sound even better with both the intake and the exhaust on??

It's a good kit. Very high quality and easy to install; took about 30 mins. Sounds good, but like husky, I wanted louder so now have a 40 Series swapped in.

It sounds real good with the 50 series. You'll notice an increase in sound and power.

Im just looking for an increase in power i really dont want any sound, whats a good option?

A better flowing muffler is going to increase the sound.

I had the Force 2 on a 94 sport & my current 94 XLT. Never any probelms with it. It does make the truck louder, but no where near anything you might think loud is. It's quiet inside the truck at HW speeds. You only get a little more noise from oputside the truck. A neighbor I have has a 91 X & just swapped in a 40 series & that made his truck REALLY loud.

huskyfan23 said:
A better flowing muffler is going to increase the sound.
Well i know that i just dont want it to be "hey look at me" loud ;)

Christobal65 said:
Well i know that i just dont want it to be "hey look at me" loud ;)

Why not? That's cool. :) Seriously though, the Force II is not crazy loud at all. You have to punch it hard to really be heard.

j602 said:
Why not? That's cool. :) Seriously though, the Force II is not crazy loud at all. You have to punch it hard to really be heard.
LOL if i want someone to look at me i will roll in the VR-4 :p ;)

Christobal65 said:
LOL if i want someone to look at me i will roll in the VR-4 :p ;)
Hey, what's that buzzing sound? Oh, just more rice :p

huskyfan23 said:
Hey, what's that buzzing sound? Oh, just more rice :p
buzzing? No. More like a whistleing, growling force fed 3.0L V6....mmmmm 345hp:p

BTW next time i have the VR-4 in WA wanna race?;)

Back