FMS Disgust, with pics.

Four0Sport

Jack from JackOffRoad
Reaction score
City, State
West Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 2dr
I fought with Ford for over a month to return these headers because they said, and i quote "we do not make poor quality headers". Well after our vendor sent a Ford Rep. these pics (i have a total of 12) they apologized and said that these were the worst headers they had ever produced. I am playing the lottery every week until I have enough money for TMs. Anyways, thought you guys would enjoy.

Attachments

• MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,785
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,766
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,768
  • MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,746

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow. looks like a high school freshman welding class project. you poor guy.

...^^^what he said^^^^...i am shocked...how much did you originally pay for those????

Eeeeewwwweeee. My 1 year old son could weld better than that.

Wow how the hell did that make it out of their door? this has got to be some kind of joke... i bet 3 or 4 people has there hands on them before they shipped them. i wouldn't let it get past me...

after shipping i paid close to 3 bills for those. got my money back as soon as the ups guy dropped them off at work. i almost cried. well not really but i was going for dramatic effect. so im keeping the manifold studs that came with them for pain and suffering.

Are you sure thats an FMS product? It just doesnt look like something that any company would release.

I think it was a proto-type by someone who never welded before

do they have welding school for the blind and quadriplegic...sorry those are pathedic

DAMN. I agree with chriswells78.

That's
bssign.gif

Wow...my welding skills suddenly look pretty good.

Compared to that you could call me an artist, hahaha

Who did you buy these from? They look like some newb's 10 minute attempt and slapped on a Ford tag.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No joke, i worked at a muffler plant and when you messed up even one weld they wouldn't let it out... one person doesn't do all the welding on all the parts like this. They go down a assembly line and ussaly when you have a big name theres some one on the end checking it. Then packagers are even worse cause it doesn't mess up their scedules and makes you look bad, and they don't care about you. Not only that i bet ford test for leaks. You had to get these from place like ebay or something i can't beleave it just from working in factorys before

Back