• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

FNG in The Valley Of The Sun

W6TUS

Reaction score
City, State
Buckeye, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Sport Trac Adrenelin
Hey, All!! FNG here! ;) (Actually an 'old guy' new to the forum)

Recently found a 2010 Sport Trac Adrenelin 4.6l AWD in Washington state. My brother lives nearby so he checked it out for me. I flew up the following week and drove it to it's new home in the desert SW.

Looking at a couple options for a performance upgrade. Started out thinking about a supercharger and a couple shops in Ohio have done them. Currently looking into a 5.0 Coyote swap since I suspect I'll wind up with the additional HP along with a modest increase in MPG, but just recently came up with the idea so still researching.

Glad these forums are here. A wealth of information.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Mike65

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
In my garage working on one of our vehicles.
City, State
Toms River, NJ / Horsepasture, Virginia.
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Ranger 4x4, 99 Sport.
Welcome.