Fog light bulbs? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fog light bulbs?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't have the Explorer yet, I still have a few months to wait. I'm just getting some things ready :D

Thanks though

I don't have the Explorer yet, I still have a few months to wait. I'm just getting some things ready :D

Thanks though

Go to this web page. Enter the info for the 2011 Explorer and it will take you to a page where you can download all the manuals in pdf format.

Not sure when I'll be getting mine either, but I have been reading up on it. Lots of good info to absorb...

Edit: Looks like usranger80 beat me to it. Different websites, but the same documents though...

Awesome, thanks! :thumbsup:

Yeah I'm sure there's plenty to learn about the MFT system

I bought new bulbs for mine as well. I like have 2500K yellow bulbs for fogs. Impossible to install though. No clearance to get under there. I am going to have Ford put them in when I get my first oil change and the car is lifted.

I bought new bulbs for mine as well. I like have 2500K yellow bulbs for fogs. Impossible to install though. No clearance to get under there. I am going to have Ford put them in when I get my first oil change and the car is lifted.

That's what I'm going to use, I love yellow fogs. HIDs and yellow fogs looks badass, that's my setup on my Grand Cherokee.

really? I was able to reach up there and get them from under the car.

what bulbs did you put in? Are they much brighter then the oem bulbs? Please let me know, because I think the stock one should be much brighter. I had a 02 explorer with stock fogs and they where great.

Back