Foglight bulb access cover part number? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Foglight bulb access cover part number?


New Member
January 6, 2019
Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Platinum
Hi all,

Just picked up a 2017 Explorer and buying some misc missing parts. The cover to access the driver side fog light bulb is missing and I can t find a parts diagram that has it. Does anyone have a part number for this?
This is the cover that is in the tire fender wall/liner, not the fog light lens.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are you referring to the rubber cover at the back of the assembly? If so, I believe it is called a Dust Cover.


I pulled the passenger side cover and got the part number of it, FB53-13052-AA. However, no luck with a google search. I think you have to buy the entire fender liner just to get this foglight bulb access cover. I will just cut my own from some plastic for now

Here is what that number brings up on the site; Headlight Molding | FordUS
The driver's side will likely have a slightly different number unless the one you have looks like it will fit on either side. The part number does not come up on the AutoNation Ford site. Are there any auto recyclers in your area?


Thanks, I ordered it for local pickup. Once you place the order, then the Ford Part Number is revealed: Left side cover FB5Z13064A