• Register Today It's free!

Folding mirrors on lock

rotordrew

Reaction score
City, State
Tucson, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer Limited
I searched for this with no luck. Is it possible to have mirrors fold on lock and unfold on unlock? I have it on my Golf TDI and would like it on the X. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My 16 Sport has this option, button in settings in left dash cluster - fold mirrors. No idea if 15 program has option.

Not an option on the 15s...there is a mod you can do with a rely to allow this to happen..will be doing mine shortly..

Not an option on the 15s...there is a mod you can do with a rely to allow this to happen..will be doing mine shortly..

Looking forward to the details. Thanks!

It would be better if the link was in greek,chinese etc....russian ? Common english...

It would be better if the link was in greek,chinese etc....russian ? Common english...

At least these guy's have a solution! Auto-fold should be expected by default correct? I did not know that it was manually; I only found out when I bought my "15... I could not believe that auto-fault is not standard in our Explorer! I think with Ford you better check anything, and assume nothing!

I dont want to start a war but the russian illustration say nothing if one doesnt read russian, yes he is trying to help by showing it can be done...!

All you do is hit the translate button on your browser and it translates it to english...isn't technology wonder full????...sorry I should have stated that you need to translate it...I thought it was a given.

I dont want to start a war but the russian illustration say nothing if one doesnt read russian, yes he is trying to help by showing it can be done...!

Here is a screenshot from it translated on my phone...sorry I'm not at my pc.

Screenshot_2015-08-23-10-12-13_zpstu3ikrn6.png

Back