• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

For Fun; What is in your Rear Storage Area???

LurchII

Reaction score
City, State
MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020, Explorer, ST
I pose this question to get ideas if there is any items I may consider including in my storage area.

No, bodies don't count!!!

Towels, Wool; "hat, blanket, socks", Winter gloves, Flashlight, MRE, First-aid kit, Dog; "service vest, collar, leash". In the winter, I carry long underwear.

Pictures are +1 Bonus point. Redeemable no-ware!!!

Jeff

20200205_110706.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

NCcarguy

Reaction score
City, State
Raleigh, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
I have various tools a jump box and a mini air pump that seems to come in handy more times than you would imagine.

evilgeek

Reaction score
City, State
California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
in the back: jumper cables, wheel chocks, tire pump, tie down straps, work gloves, paper towel

in the center console: flashlight, jack knife, small garbage bags, energy bars

when i lived in the frozen north i also kept tow straps and a round point shovel in the back

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, Ontario area
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
Fuel Filler Funnel. :)

Fuel Funnel.jpg

massacre

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
‘94 Explorer
‘19 Nautilus
I used to carry tons of tools, a jack, etc but now it’s pretty much empty.
I put trash in it to bring to the dump, that’s about it

Last edited:

TonyST

Reaction score
City, State
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Callsign
KW4WO
I carry everything from fire extinguisher to tow straps, tow hook hitch and then an EDC kit, took kit, and full first aid kit. You never know when those things are needed in an emergency when you are out and I have always been one that wants to have something that you may never use but if you really need it, it is there. I didn't take a picture but my area is full and then have the EDC kit, tool kit, and first aid kit under seats and in front of folded third row.

LurchII

Reaction score
City, State
MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020, Explorer, ST
Peterk9
I hope you know there's a special storage place for the fuel funnel buy the spare tire???

But I like you're thinking!!!

Jeff

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, Ontario area
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
Peterk9
I hope you know there's a special storage place for the fuel funnel buy the spare tire???

But I like you're thinking!!!

Jeff
Hi Jeff. I just found that out yesterday when a fellow Aviator owner pointed to the spot. Unfortuantely, it is not like the ST. See a picture in my post here; Missing Fuel Filler Funnel - Aviators Only?

Peter

Sharin

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mesa, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Platinum
A great accessory in Phoenix, AZ
IMG_0755.JPG