• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Threads

mlovett

Reaction score
City, State
Greensboro, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 XLT
Is it ok to post things for sale on this forum. I wanted to be sure before I did. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Somebody higher up will probably respond, but I'm fairly certain that only Elite Explorer members can sell stuff on the forums (and only in the subcat designated for selling).

I recall seeing a post from an Admin explaining that there were issues with too many instances of lack of payment and/or goods.

Thanks for the assistance fellas.

I'm looking to purchase a set of spacers and wouldn't mind used ones. Anyone able to help me find a set on this forum?

Check in the for sale section of this site or contact a vendor.
I have a 2016 PIU Utility for sale . Ecoboost 3.5 157k miles. Always serviced and always serviced with full synthetic fluids at regular intervals. Former Georgia State Patrol Post Commander Unit . 15k or OBO Pics upon Request . I'm disabled now on Social Security Disability . Vehicle is in Great Condition and Everything works and is in order .

svo2323@yahoo.com

Alan Brown / Statesboro, Ga. 30458

I have a 2016 PIU Utility for sale . Ecoboost 3.5 157k miles. Always serviced and always serviced with full synthetic fluids at regular intervals. Former Georgia State Patrol Post Commander Unit . 15k or OBO Pics upon Request . I'm disabled now on Social Security Disability . Vehicle is in Great Condition and Everything works and is in order .

svo2323@yahoo.com

post that in this seciton

svo2323@yahoo.com

I am now Totally Disabled on Social Security Disability. Can't afford to pay for a Premium For Sale Post. Sorry . If not allowed please delete and I or you can. I will cancel my normal basic membership here also if needed respectfully as I will not need a Ford Forum again given my now permanent unexpected situation . My wife is also now Disabled also. I can post locally and probably have more luck that way.
Respectfully yours , Alan Brown svo2323@yahoo.com
Statesboro, Ga. 30458

Back