For those that enjoy the Pine Barrens of South Jersey | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For those that enjoy the Pine Barrens of South Jersey

Sweet. Nice camera work, Spielberg should be worried.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not sure about 4th of july weekend just yet. If anyone ever wants to just go out for the hell of it though, I'm out there almost every friday and saturday night. I don't do anything crazy and where I go a stock vehicle would have no problems. I'm sure I'll be out this Friday night.
Oh and that opond you have to be careful with. on the right side of the pond from where you are standing there are 44" ruts over there and there's clay mud, unlike teh rest of the pit which is mostly sand and water.

If your rig is on big tires and lifted even a bit, you're not in any need of a rear sway bar. Ditch it. Same for the 5th shock. It was a vibration issue from what I remember. I've had mine off since I purchased it. Never noticed anything. Front sway on the road is really a good idea. THAT'S where you want your quick disconnects.

I'm not sure about 4th of july weekend just yet. If anyone ever wants to just go out for the hell of it though, I'm out there almost every friday and saturday night. I don't do anything crazy and where I go a stock vehicle would have no problems. I'm sure I'll be out this Friday night.
Oh and that opond you have to be careful with. on the right side of the pond from where you are standing there are 44" ruts over there and there's clay mud, unlike the rest of the pit which is mostly sand and water.

Yea ill see you out there, when i have a working rig im out almost every friday and saturday night too. Yea i know the right of it is all ripped, my buddy tried to get through it with his jeep on 33's and this happened, and he was just sinking more and more, by the time we got him out he was flat on his side. I want to hit it straight on away from the ruts, right over to the nice little hill climb on the other side.

Attachments

• 58300_427888573786_553323786_5310251_7925142_n.jpg
    58300_427888573786_553323786_5310251_7925142_n.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 225

oh, i know that jeep. seen it out there plenty of times.

def gotta do something oon.. just gotta fix my trans and i'll be good

i think i have to put a snoker on to hang out with u guys u guys like the water lol

Hey LiKuiD, there's a vid on you-tube of an explorer that looks conspicuously like yours stuck in a mud hole at Rausch. Know anything about that?

@ mudboy-yea you've prob seen that jeep a lot, hes out there more than i am. but whenever I'm out were together. PM me your number if you want, ill give you a call next time I'm out.

@ 05fronty- yea man, i cant wait to get my rig finished and get out more, this weekend was the first time I've been out in awhile but i used to be out every weekend. let me know if you need any help with that trans.

@876lugstx- haha yea i love mud and id much rather wheel in mud than water any day, but i feel that a snorkel is a must if you wheel in Wharton because there's deep water everywhere. why don't you just run a snorkel under the fender and out but not all the way up like 2 or 3 inches above the fender, kinda like that white ranger that was with us this weekend. it didn't look goofy and you wouldn't even notice it unless you knew it was snorkel.

@ tgreene..thanx bro, i ordered all the parts just waiting for them to come in..plus his weather is some bullshit... tried getting a car dollie to tow it home today cause it be much easier doing everything here then in atco

albi1cnobi1 said:
Hey LiKuiD, there's a vid on you-tube of an explorer that looks conspicuously like yours stuck in a mud hole at Rausch. Know anything about that?

Hahaha ummm I cannot confirm nor deny that statement =X

You know what else is funny... the guy behind the camera sounds a lot like someone I just met recently. Just can't place it. Oh I know, your brother?

tgreene. no need to pm. I'm pretty public with my number. 856-725-2705. Anytime anyone heads out, or wants to head out, just give me a call. I'm, usually a night guy though. Not big on going out during the day.

tgreene. no need to pm. I'm pretty public with my number. 856-725-2705. Anytime anyone heads out, or wants to head out, just give me a call. I'm, usually a night guy though. Not big on going out during the day.

yea im usually a night guy too, especially in the summer when im off from school im out at least 3 nights a week.

You know what else is funny... the guy behind the camera sounds a lot like someone I just met recently. Just can't place it. Oh I know, your brother?

Haaahah :thumbsup:

That was all just a computer simulation...

Oh right...like the PIXAR stuff. I've heard about that, nice work.

UPDATE :

Rear sway bar.... gone ! No noticeable difference.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back