Ford buy back converstation | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford buy back converstation

Now there are reports of sharp seat frames injuring customers hands. So 300k explorers are getting that recall. Maybe we will see some discounts earlier than expected? lol hopefully they get out of this hot water soon with recalls and issues.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Now there are reports of sharp seat frames injuring customers hands. So 300k explorers are getting that recall. Maybe we will see some discounts earlier than expected? lol hopefully they get out of this hot water soon with recalls and issues.

Link?

Ford did send me an official buy back offer that would have been only a few $ short of my total expense. However, this is still the only SUV, Truck or Car that meets my needs and wants on the market right now, so rather than let them buy this one back and take my chances on another fresh from the plant, I would rather keep mine. I worked out a deal for Ford to give me a 150K ESP plan rather than buy back and it was confirmed by the Ford RAV rep just a few min ago. I'm happy with this.

Ford did send me an official buy back offer that would have been only a few $ short of my total expense. However, this is still the only SUV, Truck or Car that meets my needs and wants on the market right now, so rather than let them buy this one back and take my chances on another fresh from the plant, I would rather keep mine. I worked out a deal for Ford to give me a 150K ESP plan rather than buy back and it was confirmed by the Ford RAV rep just a few min ago. I'm happy with this.

Glad to hear that you worked things out in the end, a free ESP is a nice touch.

Brian

Exactly what Insaid should have happened and glad it worked out. That's about a $4,000 ESP in your pocket if you loaded it up and now no repairs out of pocket for a very long time.

Makes perfect sense when your issues was just a damn pressure switch. No reason to lemon a perfectly good vehicle over that.

Exactly what Insaid should have happened and glad it worked out. That's about a $4,000 ESP in your pocket if you loaded it up and now no repairs out of pocket for a very long time.

Makes perfect sense when your issues was just a damn pressure switch. No reason to lemon a perfectly good vehicle over that.

Agree, I started the process mostly to let them know I was serious and they needed to fix the issue. But ill happily accept the ESP, good peace of mind given the number of miles I drive.

Glad this worked out good for you !!

Back