FORD EDGE 22'' tuxedo rims on my trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FORD EDGE 22'' tuxedo rims on my trac

thinking about selling my 22s and going with something smaller what do you guys think?

hb48gFi.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you decide to sell those... how much you looking for? And will they fit a 99X? 5x4.5 bolt pattern.

I think it's impressive how nicely they fill the wheelwells.

if you decide to sell those... how much you looking for? And will they fit a 99X? 5x4.5 bolt pattern.

if i was to sell them i would probably ask for 1500 obo and the lug pattern are 5x114

I think it's impressive how nicely they fill the wheelwells.

thanks & yes they actually dont rub at all i can do u turns with no problem what so ever !

I think this is borderline selling without an Elite membership...but my wife has wanted those for her Edge. I've been keeping an eye out for them coming available.

Why are you considering changing? I think it looks good.

I think this is borderline selling without an Elite membership...but my wife has wanted those for her Edge. I've been keeping an eye out for them coming available.

Why are you considering changing? I think it looks good.

well sorry for breaking any rules i was just considering feedback on them & honestly i want something more like off road with thicker tires im new to this so im just looking for some new ideas figured i come here for some help.

Are you planning any lift? For $1500 you can certainly get new wheels, bigger tires and a small lift.

Are you planning any lift? For $1500 you can certainly get new wheels, bigger tires and a small lift.

well the trac was a hand me down from my mom being i was a civic gear head but it was given to me as hand me down because my mom didnt want to have to go thru the trouble of spending x amount of $ to fix all the problems it . from what i see tht it needs is new shocks all around because the shock housings are all ca-rotted and the alignment is slightly off so i jacked up the car and checked for any play in the tires and theres play on the driver side tire from side to side so im assuming it has to be my inner or outter tie rod ball joints look fine , either then that suspension wise i see no problems at all so it all depends what my funds are looking like for a lift kit

You can rebuild the whole suspension and upgrade brakes pretty cheap through RockAuto. You don't necessarily need a lift kit as long as you stay with 32s or less.

Back