Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

Wanting to buy an ESP for my 2017 F150. Was actually getting going to do it via the floodfordesp site. Does Joel beat his own site's pricing?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Joel does not work for Flood Ford. And again, Joel sekls at dealer cost, all dealers pay the same cost to Ford for the plan. He doesn't make a penny from selling the plan. Not sure how much cheaper you are wanting below his cost.

would like Joels contact info. Thanks Mike Colgan

Welcome to the Forum Mike.:wave:
blwnsmoke may reply but as per the first post, please PM him. Joel's contact info will not be posted here.

Peter

To all, I am going to ask again, if you want Joel's info, PM me, do not start a conversation or ask for it in here from me. Conversations although sent individually, are public for all to see. I ask for a PM. If others on here want to send you his info, that is fine but I will ONLY do it by PM.

My turn to be stupid, do you have to have a minimum number of posts to send a pm or am I just missing how to? Thanks

My turn to be stupid, do you have to have a minimum number of posts to send a pm or am I just missing how to? Thanks
Don't be too hard on yourself Mike. Just click on the username in the margin of the person you wish to PM and then in the pop-up box select 'Start a Conversation'.;)

Peter

Hey guys, what are my options for ESP? I live in FL. Any workarounds to buy from Joel?

Hey guys, what are my options for ESP? I live in FL. Any workarounds to buy from Joel?

No, it is against the law, he will not sell to FL residents.

Update: Spoke with Joel today about purchasing an ESP. Joel told me the Forum members in the following states should look elsewhere for an ESP:

Florida - as posted previously, Joel cannot sell to Florida residents
Tennessee - Joel has to collect sales tax, so that jacks up the price (he recommended Flood Ford for me)

Joel is a great person to speak with and very helpful...and upfront.

Bottom line; I bought the 7year/75k PremiumCare with $0 deductible from Flood Ford for $1505...but encourage you to use Joel if able.

Is this still a thing? Need to get an ESP on our recent acquisition.

I’ve sent a PM to blwnsmoke last week for Joel’s info and haven’t got a reply? Trying to get this done ASAP. How long did it take to get Joel’s info and can anyone else forward it to me? And the steps with Joel also is he still doing 24 months 0%

Welcome to the Forum Donald.:wave:
He's a busy man. It happens the odd time. Just resend your PM.

Peter

I’ve sent a PM to blwnsmoke last week for Joel’s info and haven’t got a reply? Trying to get this done ASAP. How long did it take to get Joel’s info and can anyone else forward it to me? And the steps with Joel also is he still doing 24 months 0%

Sometimes I have 5+ alerts and I lose track of who and what I replied to, especially when I am at work and checking during my spare time. I did reply to your 2nd message to me a little bit ago.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back