Ford ESP Question

1stXLT

Reaction score
City, State
Columbus, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 XLT
202A, Tech pkg
I'm wondering if there is a website or other venue to view/confirm my ESP coverage? I searched through the forum and saw many posts related to ESP coverage but did not see any relating to a way to confirm coverage so I apologize if I missed it.

Part of my negotiation was 5yrs/75k ESP coverage thrown in at no cost to seal the deal. I have the contract, and that may be all I need, but everything else is view able on-line so I'm just wondering if the ESP can be viewed on line as well.

Thanks

EDIT: my ESP is the premium coverage

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Your dealer can show you in OASIS when they plug your VIN in. There is no online tool.

You can call Ford customer service, but another way I have found (posted on another forum) is to go to the Ford Protect website and try to get a quote. You'll have to type in your VIN. If you don't have an ESP attached to that VIN it will happily give you a quote. If there is an ESP already registered it will give you a vague error message.

Thanks for the info. I did try going to the Ford Protect site and it gave me a cryptic error message so I guess I'm good to go. Just to double check I'll have them run my VIN through the OASIS system as blwnsmoke suggested when I go in for my first oil change. :)

Yes, check OASIS. If you PM me your VIN I can also take a look as well, I can see some limited data.

Thanks. Will do.

Back