Ford Explorer 22" Rims | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Explorer 22" Rims

Hey guys!

First of all sorry if this is in the wrong area, I'm new to this site and new to the Ford Explorer! I recently just bought a 2002 ford explorer, and it is totally stock. I was wondering what i have to do to be able to fit 22" rims on the car.

Thanks for your help!

-Curtis

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd suggest you don't go any larger than a 20" rim. I have heard that the ride gets awful bumpy when you decrease the tire so much.

22s fit fine. Mine is lowered with 22s and 285/35 tires.

vhddgi.jpg

i have 2002 with 22" not problems 275/40/22 lowered 2" front and rear

got 24's on mine..lowered..no problems at all

22's should be a breeze

i have the pictures in my other pc if you want type noel5489 in google then click 13 saleen 2002 is my cardomain page there are more pics of my truck , if you know somebody in illinois i am selling my 22" wheels tire package used around 6 months .also i have brand new 20" wheels tire on sale check cardomain page. any questions for the price , 13ser13ant@google.com

22s fit fine. Mine is lowered with 22s and 285/35 tires.

vhddgi.jpg

i want! i have than color 04 explorer and thoes rims are sweet! what are they? where did you get them and how much are they?

22"

I am in illinois selling my 22" wheels tire package, I used for about six months $1.300 cash

I am in illinois selling my 22" wheels tire package, I used for about six months $1.300 cash

oh ok well i was talking about jluv's rims thoes are sexy! i want something simple crome 20-22 and i am just looking into it for now because im waiting till after winter

Back