Ford Explorer Brake Pad & Rotor Kits | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Explorer Brake Pad & Rotor Kits

1Aauto

EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
mass
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 explorer
Ford Explorer Brake Pad & Rotor Kits

Have the brakes on your truck seen better days? Then check out our brake rotor and pad kits online.

Our rotors are made of good quality metal,and best of all there's no core charged involved when you purchase them.

When you order rotors from us you receive...great rotors,great pads...and no extra trips to the parts store to return old rotors to receive your core charge back.

1A Auto Parts Offers FREE SHIPPING On All Orders.

say my old rotors warped from overheating, would you have anything to slove that problem at a resonable price, im talking like drilled or slotted...not both either, i mean its only an ex not a race car..

Tony,
I ordered this stuff for my Sons Olds. Everything showed up quick and I was very happy with the quality. I should of asked if you give us guys here any discount but, I made my ex wife pay for it so I didn't care. :D

Hub Bearings
Front Breaks

The main reason I ordered from 1A was because I didn't see anyone else offering a two year warranty on the hubs.

So now I need another set of hubs for my Mothers Olds (2 years older). So my question is, are you offering us any discount? :D

Let us know, discounts are cool. :cool:

BobWiersema

Back