• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Ford F-150 tow mirrors on a explorer?

NickSantagataa

Reaction score
City, State
Mount dora , Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 explorer xlt 4x4
i was looking at tow mirrors for a 2008 f 150 and the mounts looks the same , so I'm wondering if they would be able to fit on an explorer ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
City, State
North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Explorer
i was looking at tow mirrors for a 2008 f 150 and the mounts looks the same , so I'm wondering if they would be able to fit on an explorer ?
I don't know I think that would be a good idea. I've been trying to find tow mirror ps but hopefully it would fit. It sounds like a good idea

NickSantagataa

Reaction score
City, State
Mount dora , Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 explorer xlt 4x4
I think it would , I have really spaced out wheels, and a light bar up too so I think it would make the truck look so mean.

Reaction score
City, State
North Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Explorer
I think it would , I have really spaced out wheels, and a light bar up too so I think it would make the truck look so mean.
Well if you get them update me and send me a picture so I know how it looks

Webchar

Reaction score
City, State
Brantford
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 explorer xlt v6 4.0
did this end up working ? sounds like a good idea