Ford Fair Silverstone 7th August 2011 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Fair Silverstone 7th August 2011

That's a shame.

I need all the money in by the end of the month so that I can send off the form 1st week in June. All those thinking about coming please confirm or you will miss out on a great day.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

also can we try some fancy parking instead of the tesco parking we do lol

Unfortunately I wont be able to make it again - one year maybe, it always falls on a bad weekend for me :-(

Only a few days left and then I have to send off the form. Anyone else want to come and have a great day out?:thumbsup:

well done Howard :)

looking forward to the day , see what everyones been fixing :)

and the food !

woo hoo cant wait, got car in for a paint job and more exhuast work and im modding my fuel pressure lines.

If anyone else would like to come along I can get more tickets so long as I know by Tuesday 5th July latest.

well its only 9 days to go, how are we going to obtain our tickets howard?

They have had all the money so just waiting for the tickets. I'll get them sent out as soon as I have them.

nice one, dont you need my address?

nice thanks Howard

hi got my tickets this morning .cheers howard good job. will see you all sunday week . if there are any parts you want let me know and if i have them i can bring them with me . cheers chris

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

recieved pass and ticket
thanks Howard

good to see the gang again :)

Back