• Register Today It's free!

Ford, Ford, Ford!

ExcursionMJ

Reaction score
City, State
IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Ford Excursion
Hello all, I am a new member to the site, but certainly not new to Fords. I found you guys by searching for a DPFE sensor problem and I plan to stick around. My family is all ford all the time. My grandpa worked there for 38 years and Ford has always treated him great. I'll make a list really quick of the Ford vehicles we own.

My Fords:
2007 Ford Mustang Premium Coupe 4.0L V6 - White w/black leather interior and upgraded Shaker Premium Sound system and Ford MyColor - 75,000 miles
1996 Lincoln Mark VIII 5.2L V8 - Green w/green leather interior - 150,000 miles
1992 Ford F-150 Red - Red w/grey cloth interior - 350,000 miles when my sister totalled it last year in a bad winter accident.

My family also has a 2009 Ford Flex, 2002 Ford Explorer, 2009 Ford Focus, 2000 Ford Excursion, and 1988 Ford F-250 with a ton of modifications.

We also just gave a 1992 Ford Escape to one of our neighbors who was in need of a cheap vehicle.

All of our Fords are running strong to this day, besides my old F-150. Sister caught some ice in it and totalled it into a pole. Luckily, she was perfectly fine.

Anyways, it's great to be here. My family has 8 immediate members and my grandma and grandpa live right across the street. So now you know why we have so many vehicles. My twin brothers who are the youngest just got their licenses. One will be driving the 2002 explorer and one the 88 F-250. So I'm sure I'll be around a lot asking questions here and there about repairs for some of them!

..Welcome here..:D

Back