Ford Locking petrol cap as new with 2 keys and rear carpet matts, new | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford Locking petrol cap as new with 2 keys and rear carpet matts, new

fcat

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 5.0 V8 Limited
£15inc postage

2s1wtx0.jpg

£20 inc postage

213rcpx.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's a great price on the filler cap. In 2011 I paid $30 (+tax) to local Ford Dealer for the very same thing. I figured as I was changing fuel filler neck I'd do that too (glad I did as the filler neck would have given sometime soon - folks go check yours!).

Any front mats/full mat set at all Buddy?

I only have the rear mats, sorry
I do have a mind condition light grey cargo roll cover for the load area if you need on ?

i only have the rear mats, sorry i do have a mind condition light grey cargo roll cover for the load area if you need on ?
Dibs on the roll cover! How much and do you have a picture?

Wait a minute, what year is it for?

Dibs on the roll cover! How much and do you have a picture?

Wait a minute, what year is it for?

Its for a 98 however it might be expensive to ship it out to you in FL from the UK if that's where you reside?

Its for a 98 however it might be expensive to ship it out to you in FL from the UK if that's where you reside?

Yeah, it won't work for my 03. I've been looking for one for years.

Thanks for the offer but I'm good. I need to stop buying stuff for the truck - especially bits for her that ain't broke :D

Back