Ford MFT/Sync Mobile Phones Chart Updated | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford MFT/Sync Mobile Phones Chart Updated

JCredo

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
Wohoo! I haven't tried it yet but according to this chart my Zune HD is now compatible!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

To Calb, go to synmyride.com, click on basic features and it should be right on top of the page.

I am thinking of getting a Droid Bionic soon, how long do you think it will take before it will be compatible since it is not on the list yet? Wondering if anyone had experience with a new phone that was not on the list and how long it took to finally work.

Thanks!

I am thinking of getting a Droid Bionic soon, how long do you think it will take before it will be compatible since it is not on the list yet? Wondering if anyone had experience with a new phone that was not on the list and how long it took to finally work.

Thanks!

I don't think its absence from the list means that it's not compatible. It probably just means that it's not been tested. It may work just fine. Or it may not. Hopefully someone else here has the Bionic and can help you. Plus, I'm not sure how accurate the list is anyway. This list says that the iPhone will not do audio streaming...and I do it every day.

While I appreciate the list it is usually pretty far out of date and seldom includes brand new phones. (They have the Motorola Q on there? That phone hasn't been sold in at least 5 years.) Not really Ford's fault I suppose. With the speed that new phones get released it'd be pretty hard to thoroughly test each one in a timely manner.

I don't think its absence from the list means that it's not compatible. It probably just means that it's not been tested. It may work just fine. Or it may not.....

OK that's cool. All I really want is the hands free stuff to work, could care less about the rest....for now anyway. I may wait for the new Iphone which is supposedly around the corner too. Again, just basic functionality to be able to use hands free with calls.

Will wait and see what happens..

Thanks!!

Thanks!

Although we haven't tested the Bionic, it should work the same as the other DROID phones. I have heard other people saying that the Bionic does work for phone calls but not texting.

Rebecca

Back