FORD MOTORSPORT HEADERS FOR 5.0 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FORD MOTORSPORT HEADERS FOR 5.0

Reaction score
City, State
brooklyn ,new york
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 mountaineer 5.0
Does any one know the part number for the FORD MOTORSPORT HEADERS for 97 EXPLORER with a 5.0 motor, and where I can purchase them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can buy them from Explorer Express or any Ford Motorsports dealer. I bought mine from www.gefracing.com

FORD MOTORSPORT HEADERS

I have been on GEF RACING web site and didn't wasn't sure what the part number was. Could you provide the part number and how much you payed for it?THANKS.

GOOD LUCK if you have the newer heads. They weren't that popular of an item and were discontinued. EE has the right numbers, but they are unavailable. I found a FMS dealersearch some warehouses and w, connections he had. i paid $300 for stainless ones. I needed them out of necessity, broken collector, rather than want. Ford dealer wanted $350 for 1 side OE.

Call them. Their website does not have the specific part numbers but the parts guys are pretty helpful. I paid 160 for mine but mine is a 96. The headers are different than 97+.

65matt,

did you notice any difference with the motorsport headers?

I have a pair of them that troll gave to me. they look like such an abortion that I can't imagine that are even worth a squat.

Unfortunately, I can't find anyone to make a good set of custom ones. troll's guy won't ever do another set of them.

thanks,

Andrew

Back