Ford Mustang Cobra Question?

briwayjones

Manual Master
Reaction score
City, State
Eldersburg, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Ford Explorer XLS
Are all Mustang Cobras limited edtions? I've been trying to find out what a 1995 Cobra Limited edtion is worth but can really only find info. on'95 cobras. Which brings me to that question.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There isnt a limited edition cobra, they are all cobra svt's.

They are all numbered but I think thats it. But I think there is a Limited Edition with the Mystic Cobra.

I ask because my dad is looking at a '95 SVT, he said that it says Limited Edition with a certificate and is numbered something out of 9000 or something like that.

Whoever is selling it doesn't know a whole lot. Like someone previously said, there is no special edition Cobra. They're all fairly limited production, compared to a Taurus or something. The only really special ones were the Cobra R's in 95 and 2002, but production of the 95 was only 250 and the 2002 was 300. Here's a link to the production numbers of Cobras, there were 5,258 in 1995. http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/ProductionCobra.html

Originally posted by jayhawkexplorer
and the 2002 was 300.

Ummmm there was not an "R" model in 02' only on 00' and that was the only Cobra built in 00'.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98815&highlight=playing+hookie

When you get the title to ANY SVT you can fax it in and they will send you a certificate to show you what your vehicle production number is out of the run for that year, I have all mine framed and hung on the wall, the Mustang SVO doesn't fall into this catagory seeing as thought the SVE absorbed SVO.

You're right...I forgot the right year of the R...thanks for correcting it ;)

Originally posted by jayhawkexplorer
You're right...I forgot the right year of the R...thanks for correcting it ;)

hehe, glad I could assist.

Back