• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Ford Newbie

NickK

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Hello Everyone! My name is Nick and I'm a rookie Enthusiast. I lurk on the forums here and decided to make an account to ask questions because of how helpful everyone is. I drive a 98 Explorer Eddie Bauer for the last two years and have always maintained it fluid wise, but I'm looking to learn more about the engine as well though. Anyway, just wanted to post and say hello!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH

Josh P

Shaggin Wagon
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Phoenix Az
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 aerostar
Welcome to the forum nick, which engine does your explorer have?

NickK

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Thanks everyone! And my explorer has a 5.0 V8 Josh. I just finished changing the oil and it's running great!