Ford PI Explorer FPIU Help NYC Area | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford PI Explorer FPIU Help NYC Area

sigsauerny

Reaction score
City, State
Bronx, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Ford Explorer FPIU
New member and this forum seems to have a plethora of Forscan knowledge and PI Mods info. We are a volunteer EMS agency that recently purchased an explorer interceptor / FPIU and are looking for someone who can help with some Forscan programming - willing to drive within a hour or so of NYC and pay.

Not sure if this is the same forum as the raptor forum, but if I’m double posting please let me know / thanks

Off the top of my head we are having a issue with adding a ford aftermarket keyless entry pad and need to enable that in Forscan apparently

Also if someone can help with enabling the trunk to release using the keypad / remote / in car button that would help expedite saving a couple lives

Please reach out if you can help and happy holidays and new year to everyone

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am far from you, but I would highly recommend just getting Forscan yourself. All you need is an old laptop, wifi, and a $25 cable. There are tons of videos on it.

Thanks, if I don’t find someone than that is most likely what will need to be done.

Welcome to the forums. I recommend you just getting an ELM adapter and the extended license yourself. It is super easy to use FORScan and you're only about $40 in doing it yourself. You can use the spreadsheet to guide yourself on your needs. Be sure to backup AS BUILT. I've attached the spreadsheet for you.

Attachments

• FORScan Ford Explorer 11-23MY.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 61

Welcome to the forums. I recommend you just getting an ELM adapter and the extended license yourself. It is super easy to use FORScan and you're only about $40 in doing it yourself. You can use the spreadsheet to guide yourself on your needs. Be sure to backup AS BUILT. I've attached the spreadsheet for you.
Thanks, I’m thinking that this might be the road I’m gonna go down, are you familiar with using it? Maybe I can interest you in a phone support type roll?

Thanks, I’m thinking that this might be the road I’m gonna go down, are you familiar with using it? Maybe I can interest you in a phone support type roll?
Yes I can guide you, if needed. Try looking up some YouTube videos on how to use it. It's very simple to use FORScan.

Yes I can guide you, if needed. Try looking up some YouTube videos on how to use it. It's very simple to use FORScan.
Just don't forget to save your 'as built' data. ;)

Peter

Back