• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Ford Splash Guards

Mikey*TX

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Liv'n in the hollow of an 'ol oak tree. ;-)
City, State
Skunk Hollow, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 EXP ST Blk
Ordered from Benny at Levittown last week. They came today. It started raining just as I finished the rear install. EZ to do. You will need a 7mm short socket to remove four self tapping hex head screws with flange washers. I hand tightened the top first then installed the bottom inside. Then the middle two. There is a flanged lip that helps secure the splash guard. I like these much better than the Weathertech. They don't look like they came from Pep Boys.
Mike
IMG_20200402_194801.jpg

RickyG

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer Limited
Callsign
I
Ordered from Benny at Levittown last week. They came today. It started raining just as I finished the rear install. EZ to do. You will need a 7mm short socket to remove four self tapping hex head screws with flange washers. I hand tightened the top first then installed the bottom inside. Then the middle two. There is a flanged lip that helps secure the splash guard. I like these much better than the Weathertech. They don't look like they came from Pep Boys.
Mike View attachment 179942
Nice!!!

Mikey*TX

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Liv'n in the hollow of an 'ol oak tree. ;-)
City, State
Skunk Hollow, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 EXP ST Blk
They are slightly longer too. Much better at stopping overspray than the Weathertech. Not impressed with Weathertechs attachment method either.