• Register Today It's free!

FordPass

Rick369

Reaction score
City, State
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Explorer ST
Who’s having problems with the FordPass app this weekend? The FordPass app opens but can’t do anything with it. Every time I go to check on my vehicle details the app crashes. Reopen the app and the app crashes every time.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

FordPass has continually crashed when I click on "Vehicle Details". I have to re-open it then the details show up. It's been acting like this for as long as I can remember. I'm on an iPhone 8.
TBill

Soon after I got FordPass I had an issue with it. Wound up uninstalling it and the reinstalling. Been fine ever since. I am using an Android phone.

I deleted the FordPass app on my iPhone 7 and reinstalled it. It is working fine now. I have had the FordPass app for a number of years. This is the first time that I had to delete it and reinstall it.

I was having the same problem, although I think pressing "vehicle" at the very bottom of the screen seemed to work? In any case it looks like Ford pushed an update 7/22 that might have addressed it, I always have to log in again plus reset my PIN when that happens. Make sure your app is up to date, might fix it.

I download all the FordPass updates the same day they are available for my iPhone and iPad. I had the 7/22 update installed at the time my FordPass was not working properly this past weekend. The only way to get it working properly again was to uninstall and reinstall the Ford Pass from the Apple App Store.

Back